Tuesday 5 November 2013

Buffy The Vampire Slayer, “Welcome To The Hellmouth” Review (1x01)

Brief Synopsis: "Buffy Summers is the Slayer, but after being expelled from her old High school for burning down the gym (it was full of vampires) she just wants to forget about her destiny and be a normal sixteen year old girl. She and her mother move from L.A. to Sunnydale, California. She now has a new school, new friends, and a chance to start over. However, Sunnydale is on top of a Hellmouth - a centre of mystical convergence that draws evil and demonic forces - and Buffy soon realizes that she will have to pick up her stakes and holy water in order to save her new friends."




Before getting started on this review, here are a few notes about how these reviews will be formatted...

1) I will be reviewing the episodes in bullet point form. This is because it makes the reviews simple to read, and helps break up the vast amount of text.
2) I will be uploading a new review every one or two days, so be sure to check back often! Alternatively, you could subscribe to the blog via email to receive the reviews in your inbox (the subscription box is located to the right-hand side of this blog).
3) If you are watching the show for the first time along with these reviews, please be warned that there may be a few spoilers for things that haven’t happened yet.
4) If you are here from my Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel fan page from Facebook (located here :- www.facebook.com/BTVSFC), these reviews are similar to the rewatch reviews that I wrote for that page, only they are longer, more detailed, and in a much nicer format than Facebook allows (curse their lack of italics, bold, and underline!)
5) The basic layout for the review will be the review itself, the ‘quote of the episode’, and then the final score for the episode (out of ten). All of the final scores will also be placed on a separate tab so that you can refer to them easily.

With that being said, let’s get started, shall we?



Okay, the pilot episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer revolves around Buffy Summers arrival in Sunnydale, and her trying to adjust to a normal life after getting kicked out of her last High School for burning down the gym, which was full of vampires (this is continuity from the Buffy The Vampire Slayer movie that was released in 1992). Of course, it all falls apart and Buffy gets pulled back into the world of the supernatural.
I think it was a great idea to have Buffy already be the Slayer by the time the show started. This show isn’t going to be about Buffy finding out that she’s the Slayer (although we do get to see that in “Becoming” through flashbacks), which is nice. We don’t have to deal with all the adjustment and drama like you do in so many shows. Primarily, this is about Buffy trying to balance her life and her slaying responsibilities.
Another thing this pilot episode did right was that Xander and Willow found out that Buffy was a vampire slayer very quickly. I can’t tell you how frustrated I get with shows that drag stuff like this out for years and years. The only important characters that are in the dark at this point are Cordelia and Joyce (who isn’t a very important character in this season anyway). Xander and Willow finding out quickly makes me so full of joy that I could squeal (in a manly, rugged kind of way).
The first two seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer are much more darkly lit than the ones that follow. I think this is primarily a budgetary issue, but I also think that in the earlier seasons they were going for a scarier undertone.
Speaking of scary, how bloody creepy is the vampire make-up for the first season?! Darla in particular looks terrifying. They went back to similar make-up to this for Angel’s first season as well, but subsequently dropped it halfway through the season as it takes twice as long to apply, and is harder to light than the subsequent vampire make-up.

I love the cold opener and the complete double-turn that the scene takes when Darla bites the male student instead of the stereotypical other way around. Who knew what an important part of the Buffyverse Darla would become down the line.
I adore the Buffy theme that is used for the first two seasons of the show. For those of you that are unaware, Nerf Herder re-recorded the theme between seasons two and three, and tightened everything up a little bit. I think I may slightly prefer the older, grittier theme.

Joss Whedon originally wanted Eric Balfour (Jesse) to be in the opening credits so that he could surprise the audience when Jesse died at the end of “The Harvest”. However, this worked out far too expensive to justify the cost. Joss did eventually do something similar when he added Amber Benson to the opening credits of “Seeing Red”, only to kill her that very episode. I don’t know why Joss has an obsession with destroying the souls of his audience, but it makes me respect him and loathe him all at the same time.

The Master is a fantastic ‘Big Bad’ (that is the term that is used for the season’s main antagonist). He’s your classic vampire horror movie villain (I mean that in a good way)...leather clothing, the creepy voice, the creepy face...only The Master has a twist. The Master is funny, charming, and loveable in some way, which is usually missing in a television show ‘bad guy’. Another reason why The Master is so successful is because he’s very well fleshed out for a character that only appears in 6 episodes of season one. We receive quite a bit of information about his history and a great deal about his motives in such a limited amount screen time. I must also praise Mark Metcalf for playing The Master so convincingly. I don’t think the first season would have been as successful as it was without The Master as its first villain. The Master isn’t generally considered one of the best ‘Big Bads’, but I think that’s partially because season one is only half a season (it’s twelve episodes, as compared to every other season, which has twenty two episodes), so he didn’t get as much screen time as the others. I’d personally put him 4th behind Angelus, The Mayor, and Glory (note: I’m using the trio as the season six ‘Big Bad’ for this).

Hello ‘90s fashion. Some of the outfits and hairstyles in the first few seasons of Buffy genuinely have me in stitches. Example in this episode: Xander’s hair. It’s so ‘90s. I love it.

Other people who auditioned for the role of Buffy included Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia), Julie Benz (Darla), Mercedes McNab (Harmony) and Katie Holmes. Ironically, Sarah Michelle Gellar originally auditioned for the role of Cordelia, not Buffy.
I miss the days where Buffy wore dresses and skirts a lot *sigh*
This is the first and only episode that Xander skateboards. I think Joss realised rapidly that it’s too much of a pain in the ass to film someone who’s moving at that speed.
I really disliked Principal Flutie and I have no idea why. Team Snyder baby! Bigoted rodent men for all!
Xander: “Can I have you?....duh, can I help you?”
Suave, Xander. I can relate to this version of Xander so much. This version of Xander was very similar to who I was during my school years. I was awkward, clumsy, unpopular, and somehow always said something stupid when I was talking to a female.
No, Cordelia! If you are ever that mean to Willow again I will have to imaginary kick you in the shins. Poor Willow. It’s okay, I liked your dress. This is one of many instances where Cordelia is a bitch for no reason whatsoever. At this point, she’s nothing more than a spoilt, snobby, drama queen. Think about Angel season five’s “You’re Welcome”, and then think about this episode again. Very few characters grow and develop as much as Cordelia does. By the end of her journey she’s one of the most selfless, empathetic characters in the Buffyverse...but more on that later into the reviews.
Way to welcome Buffy to Sunnydale High calmly, Giles. Just dump a big ‘Vampyr’ book in front of her. Smooth.
There is a girl called Aphrodisia...my mind can’t process this...is that what you get when you mix an aphrodisiac with an STI?
How is it possible that Giles looks older in the first season (and second) than he does in all of the others?! He must have that Benjamin Button syndrome...that or they changed his hair and wardrobe to make him look way cooler. The singing didn’t hurt in season four, either.
I’m a big fan of the fact that it takes a great deal of convincing by Giles in order to get Buffy back into slaying. I think it’s often forgotten that Buffy had actually decided that she no longer wanted to be the Slayer, and she just wanted a normal life. It’s a fantastic parallel to the last ever episode of Buffy, where the Hellmouth is closed, and Buffy can apparently go on and live a normal life like she always wanted (of course, to those of us who read the comics, she does not go on to live a normal, civilian lifestyle).
Buffy: “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?!”
Giles: “Because you are the Slayer. Into each generation a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, a chosen one. One born with the strength and skill to hunt the vampires...”
This is such a powerful moment for the first episode. Giles gets all mythic and establishes just what our heroine is...then Buffy cuts him off and says “blah, blah, blah”. Taking a tense moment and making it funny (or vice versa) goes on to be a trademark of Joss’ work on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and his other projects.
Buffy: “To make you a vampire they have to suck your blood, and then you have to suck their blood. It's like a whole big sucking thing. Mostly they're just gonna kill you. Why am I still talking to you?”

I love this quote for two reasons...1) It establishes to the viewers just how people become vampires in the Buffyverse. There are so many different mythologies for vampires now that it’s a joy to know this information so early on. 2) I love it when Buffy gets all sassy with someone, especially when it’s Giles. It’s great to watch this interaction between Buffy and Giles because they do not like each other at all at this point. Nor can they relate to each other at all. In just a few short episodes they have already started to develop a father-daughter relationship, which goes on to be my co-favourite relationship on Buffy The Vampire Slayer (with Xander-Willow).

Oh, Angel...Angel is my favourite character in the Buffyverse overall (I do flit between Angel, Wesley, Spike, Xander, Faith, and Willow rather rapidly though).Oddly enough, he wasn’t my favourite character during Buffy The Vampire Slayer years. He became my favourite character once he moved to Los Angeles and starts to grow as a character (and show more than 3 facial expressions). 
Jeez, David Boreanaz looks young here!
David’s acting isn’t great in the first season, I must admit. He has some good moments in “Angel” and “Prophecy Girl”, but overall I don’t think he’s a great actor until he becomes Angelus. After that he is fantastic (even as Angel).
Ah, the iconic ‘Angel giving Buffy the cross necklace’ moment...did anyone figure out that Angel was a vampire before the big reveal in episode 7 (“Angel”)? I had an inkling that he was a vampire because they were trying to make it so obvious that he wasn’t. Plus, I noticed (even at 8 years old when I first watched this episode) that Angel never touched the cross when he gave it to Buffy. It’s not a significant moment – people give each other jewellery in the boxes all the time – but it was enough to make me suspicious.
Originally Joss intended for the audience to never see Buffy’s parents. I think that is an interesting idea, but it would remove a key dimension from Buffy’s life. How can we truly appreciate how hard it is for Buffy to try to balance her slaying responsibilities and her regular life if we never get to see her interact with her mother? I’m glad that Joss changed his mind for that reason, but also because Buffy and Joyce’s relationship is fascinating to watch. From Joyce’s questionable parenting skills in season two, to Joyce accepting Buffy’s fate in season three, to being the most wonderful Mother ever in seasons four and five, Joyce is a very important character in helping to understand the heroine of the show.
The set used for The Bronze is just an old warehouse. The locations department do a wonderful job in taking areas that you wouldn’t ordinary glance twice at, and making them look so rich and beautiful.
Trivia fact: Even though it is never mentioned in the show, The Master does in fact have a name (it was in the original “Welcome To The Hellmouth” script). His name is Heinrich Joseph Nest.
Willow, you are the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I just want to protect you from everything in this episode. It’s so alien to go back to the beginning of the show and see Willow with no self esteem again. Willow grows so much over the next seven years that she’s almost a brand new person by the end of the show. Thinking about it, Buffy The Vampire Slay and Angel have absolutely fantastic character development. So many shows go for the simple formula of ‘good guy in trouble, good guy fights evil, good guy ultimately wins, good guy reverts back to the person they were before the event took place’. Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel do the exact opposite. Characters like Willow, Wesley, and Cordelia are almost unrecognisable when you compare them from their first appearance to their last appearance. Character progression is one of the main things that draws me into a show. I want to see the characters change. I want to see the characters go through long hardships that change their identity. It’s what keeps the show feeling fresh!
Giles looks so uncomfortable and out of place at The Bronze. Love it. Especially as in season 4 he’s so lonely that he voluntarily goes to The Bronze.
What’s wrong with a suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up, Buffy?! I do that every day, and I think I look darn cool...don’t judge me...
Sprung Monkey were an excellent choice for The Bronze’s first band. The songs are really memorable, and it helps set the tone for what The Bronze is all about. Looking back at my 15 year love affair with the Buffyverse, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the music is one of the things that I’ve enjoyed the most. Not only the music that we experience at The Bronze over the years, but also the musical scores.
I really like the ending to this episode. The pilot episode of the show ends with a cliffhanger, like it should! It leaves you wanting more and begging to know what happens next! Buffy is about to be bitten by Luke, and the fates of Xander, Willow, and Jesse remain uncertain. Exciting times indeed!
I know I’ve mentioned it already, but I highly enjoy coming right back to the beginning of the show just after I’ve finished Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel, just to see how much the characters grow over the years. Buffy starts as a character that refuses to be the Slayer, and evolves into a bona fide hero. Xander goes from a shy, insecure boy to a man who is more perceptive and loyal than anyone else on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It takes him a while to get there. He doesn’t really progress very much for the first few years. It’s after leaving Sunnydale High School and struggling to finding his place in the world that Xander starts to flourish. Willow arguably has the biggest character development out of any character on the show (I think Wesley and Cordelia both have a little more, but I consider them to be ‘Angel’ characters primarily). Seeing her grow and gain self esteem is a treat to watch unfold. Giles becomes cooler, calmer, and more understanding of the young adults that surround him as the years go by. I am so excited to be reliving this with all of you!
Unpopular opinion: While I feel that season one has some strong episodes (“The Pack”, “Angel”, “Nightmares”, and “Prophecy Girl” immediately spring to mind), I think it is the weakest season of the show, by some margin. Part of the problem is that it is only 12 episodes, but I think the show was also still trying to find its feet and its rhythm, which is understandable. Season one is very cheesy and very camp in a lot of ways. The timing of the music in this episode, the fight scene at the end of the episode...all very cheesy. I don’t want that to come across as a bad thing...I love the cheesy! However, I can see why people would watch this episode and not bother with the rest of the episodes. In my opinion it’s not until season two that Buffy The Vampire Slayer is great on a consistent basis. Like I said, I enjoy season one a lot personally, but it’s certainly not for everyone.


Quote Of The Episode

Buffy: “Prepare me for what? For getting kicked out of school? For losing all of my friends? For having to spend all of my time fighting for my life and never getting to tell anyone because I might endanger them?! Go ahead! Prepare me.”

I am SO glad that the show went here so soon! Buffy hates being the Slayer. She’s given up and she wants a normal life. I really like the fact that we join Buffy on her journey when she’s in such a jaded place. Being the Slayer has already ruined Buffy’s life before she arrives in Sunnydale. She’s been kicked out of school, she’s had to move city, and she has a lot of problems. This is before the days where Buffy realises just what an important role she plays in the world, and she starts to appreciate it. Buffy is sixteen years old here and all she sees is that her life is being ruined by being the Slayer.


FINAL SCORE: 7/10


So what are your thoughts on "Welcome To The Hellmouth"? Did you enjoy this episode? Dislike it? Let me know all your thoughts in the comments section below!

P.S., Don't forget to Tweet, Blog, Email, or Facebook this review if you've enjoyed it! Conveniently placed buttons are just below...

16 comments:

  1. Hi Shane!

    Ok, I rewatched this episode last night, and these are my thoughts:

    - First off: waw, they all looked so young!! David Boreanaz in particular, I don’t really know why. He was about 28 at the time, but still looked like a teenager. And I totally agree with you, his acting got much better on “Angel”. And yay, 90s fashion! Was a teenager in that decade, so total nostalgia for me :)
    - I didn’t remember that Darla was in the pilot… Shame on me. But I have to admit that she’s not my favorite character. In fact, she’s pretty much my least favorite character on Buffy/Angel. I hated her big arc on Angel (though she was ok when she got her soul back), and Connor.. Let’s not speak about him.
    - Vampyr: when Giles slammed that book on the counter, I could only think about Andrew, and his pronunciation of the word! I love him.
    - I love that a lot of the important locations were already set up in the pilot (the school, library, the Bronze), and the characters all had their moments. In one episode, we could already see a glimpse of their personalities. The pilot did a great job of immersing us into Buffy’s world.

    Well, that’s it for now. I would have a lot more to say, but work is waiting! Looking forward to your next review!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enza,

      Firstly, thank you for commenting! I'm so glad that you'll be watching along with the reviews! :D.

      Now I will also never be able to look at that book without thinking about Andrew saying "Vampyr"!

      Yes, Connor...that's going to be fun to review :P

      - Shangel

      Delete
    2. Yes! I just rewatched this episode a few days ago, and I heard Andrew's 'vamPYRE' too! :)

      Delete
    3. 'vamPYRE' all round! ;-)

      - Shangel

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I don't know if "fun" is the word I associate with Connor the most :D
    But hey, you still have a lot of fun episodes to review before the arrival of Connor the sourpuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, Enza! Plus, even the episodes with 'Connor the Sourpuss' (love the name) in still have other awesome characters and stories! :D

    - Shangel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn Elena Angerer6 November 2013 at 07:19

    Hey baby!

    What a great introduction to the show and to your rewatch reviews, well done! :D

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I can tell how much love and effort you've put into your work, which is what makes you a terrific writer. You write like you talk, so your words flow to a natural motion and are at once fascinating and easy to follow! ;) Seriously, it’s always such a pleasure to delve into the depth of a story and to explore the souls and minds of characters’ with you. It's one of the many things we have in common, and I can't wait to see where it will take you next. Reading your words is a balm for my soul and makes me smile widely every time. ^_^ .

    I don’t really have much to add to the fascinating insights you’ve already shared, so I’ll just come up with a couple of highlights that stood out for me in this episode: ;)

    ~Looking back to the beginning always fills me with love and a certain amount of nostalgia, because it makes me appreciate how much all the characters have come. The great thing about the pilot is that it managed to suck me right into the vibrant, funny, supernatural world of Buffy without once breaking its stride. And it left me wanting for more. I was hooked by the show's funny and original storytelling, at the heart of which is the story of a young girl trying to find her place in the world while balancing her duties as the Slayer and her life as a normal teenager. Despite its supernatural backdrop, the show is grounded in very real, authentic emotions, and I love that we get to see Buffy's family situation (her relationship with her mother and her almost non-existent one with her biological father), and the difficulties following her transfer to a new school and starting life in a new town. By the end of the episode Buffy, Willow and Xander have become our friends that we would like to hang out with in real life (because they’re awesome!), and Joyce and Giles fill the role as Buffy’s (and our subsitute) loving parents. Any show that manages to accomplish that in its season opener is truly amazing and something unique.



    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn Elena Angerer6 November 2013 at 07:23

    ~I remember loving Buffy's outfits so much as a teen that I tried to model my entire wardrobe around them. They just never go out of style! Actually, it’s the timelessness of the show – the fashion, music, dialogue, emotional authenticity etc. – that will make sure that it stays as fresh, authentic and real to future generations as it has been to all of us who started watching it back in 1997. All the cheesy little details, like the garish vampire make-up, certain stunts or music cues, only add to the endearing quality of the first season, which may not have been overly great and consistently strong, but certainly memorable. (I, however, adore it with a fiery passion. It's got great charm! xD )
    ~It is hard to choose my favourite setting of the show. I flit between Buffy’s house and ‘The Bronze’ (I would like to have grown up there), with the library being a close third because it is the heart of the Scoobies. It just looks so warm and cosy, plus I have spent many blissful hours in libraries when I was a kid.
    ~Willow’s character arc has been intense that it’s nice to go back to the beginning and see how she went from sweet adorable wallflower to being the powerful woman she is by the end of Season 7. She is just a natural beauty and she has a light and a freshness in her that is very underrated in today’s fashion-obsessed world. Speaking of, Julie Benz doesn’t age at all, does she? She looks just as young here as does today, and I'm glad that the writers decided to explore her and Angel's backstory and make it a central part of the show. I had no clue how much more there was to them when I first watched them together in "Angel" (epsiode 6)
    ~Last but not least, my personal highlight from the pilot is Buffy's iconic talk with Giles, in which she gives our favourite quote from this episode. It was interesting to see her be so angry and resistant to embrace her role as a Slayer again, but it made a lot of sense after what had just happened back at Hemery High. She had to give up her whole life and couldn't tell anyone about her secret until she met Willow and Xander. I also adore how quickly she earned Giles' respect in this scene. I can't count the number of times I acted out her lines myself, it was hilarious.

    Again, you did a fantastic job! :D Keep up the good work!

    I am so proud of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the lovely messages, Robynpops! ^_^. I really, really appreciate them!

    I really love delving into character discussions with you too! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your notes and musings for "Welcome To The Hellmouth"! You're a talented writer too!

    This is only the beginning of a wonderful exploration of the Buffyverse together :D.

    - Shangel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shane. You reviews are amazing and I love them. I agree with this review. Without Welcome to the Hellmouth this series wouldn't have grabbed me. Going back and re watching it I am filled with such immense nostalgia. Its really a fun ride. There are so many classic moments in this episode. "Oh honey try not to get kicked out." Classic TV mom Joyce has a great and very natural relationship with Buffy and it adds an entirely new element to the show. Something would have been sorely lacking if it wasn't there. When I watched this episode for the first time on Netflix I was immediate drawn to the charismatic, awkward, and quirky characters in this show. They all act like idiots sometimes but in the way that all of us do. It feels so genuine and human that it is almost as if Buffy is true story. All of the actors really give it there all and aren't afraid to embarrass themselves on occasion and that is always good. No one really gives her due credit but I feel like Cordelia is a highlight of the first three Seasons of Buffy. True she is much better on Angel but the way she fluctuates from being an Enemy to a friend of Buffy is seamless and brilliant. I was completely glued to her character and all of her Bitchy comments. I am not sure Season 1 being the worst season is an unpopular opinion. I know many who agree with you myself included. As much as I love this season it doesn't hold a candle to the following seasons but I think that's a good thing. I would rather watch a series that gets progressively better as opposed to a series that gets progressively worse. I feel the same way about Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha - I think of Andrew saying Vampyr whenever I see that book too! Love your reviews Shangel - they are awesome!
    Only one thing about this blog - It doesn't link to facebook, I don't really use anything else :( But that's not a major

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tash! I really appreciate that! :D.

      It doesn't link to Facebook how?

      - Shangel

      Delete
  9. You're so right that starting 'in media res' works out so much better than backing up and doing an origin story. I just read the first omnibus volume of the comics, which includes a faithful adaptation of Joss' screenplay for the movie, and it makes a great story after knowing where the show goes, but wouldn't have made nearly as good a pilot as Welcome to the Hellmouth. Starting here gives Buffy some backstory and grit - she's already seen some stuff. Already is a little bit jaded. It lends the opening some depth.

    You're also right about it being a good idea to set up the Scoobies so early. For me, they're what sucked me in and kept me watching until the camp turned smart and endearing. (On rewatches, I think it's mostly there from the beginning, but I struggled with it my first time through.)

    Yes! Darla biting the guy was such a great moment - it lets us know to expect plenty of awesome feminist subversion from Joss throughout the show. :) I find Darla so annoying in the rest of this ep and the next, though. It's clear they didn't know she was going to be the oldest member of the Scourge of Europe yet...she's kind of whiny and weak, and kind of stuck in Luke's beefy shadow. I like later Darla.

    Haha Aphrodisia...

    It's just hard to see Giles as the stuffy old librarian anymore after Band Candy. Hellooo, Ripper. :D

    I completely agree about David's acting! I think that's why Angelus blew me away, and why he's one of my favorite characters on the show (even though I tend not to like the souled version very much) - it's just like out of nowhere, here's this amazing, dynamic, terrifying character.

    On the subject of Bronze bands...I think somewhere you mentioned that you have a lot of that music in your own collection. Could you post a list sometime? I'd love to build a playlist of some of the best Buffy music. I thought it was especially good in season 7. (Maybe that's just because it was getting into the era of pop music I cut my adolescent teeth on.)

    I agree about season one. One thing that's fun about going back and rewatching it, though, is you get to see the Scoobies in a more adorably innocent time, before life chews them up so much. It's nice to see carefree, quipping Buffy before she's gone through hell...and heaven, get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really enjoyed reading your review, I've just started a Re-watch so will be reading all your reviews along the way. It's lovely to here about someone else's insight into the show!
    I cant help noticing Darla's top button in that first scene - every time!
    Watching these season 1 opening credits really feels like coming home again.
    Its wonderful to see them back at the start of it all once more. I especially love to see Cordy in full "Bitchdelia" (lol) mode. It really does make you appreciate who she becomes. but yes poor willow :'(
    Ohh The Music too! How I love the music and that creepy fade shot into the sewer from the school!
    In short- It really brings me back and fills me with the same excitement it did the first time, every time!
    Cant wait to watch all the rest again now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, yay! Thank you very much, Lizzy GG! I'm very excited to read your thoughts on the episodes as you rewatch the series! :)

      - Shangel

      Delete
  11. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete